Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yay! Snow!


Ok, so now Christmas can come, now that we have snow!
We spent the morning yesterday at our ward party. It was a pajama breakfast. Santa came and they took pictures of the children sitting on his lap. I can't wait to see the one of Afton. She turned and stared at him with her lips parted like, "Who on earth is this guy?"
As soon as we got home we got our coats and gloves on and ran outside to try to get all the leaves raked up before the snow got here. (Do we procrastinate or what?) By the time we finished the leaves and a few last winterizing tasks there was plenty of snow on the ground. The kids ran for their snowsuits. They begged me to take Afton outside, too. So we did! It took her a while to "warm up" to the snow, but she seemed to finally enjoy it.

3 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

Yeah! It looks like so much fun. Unfortunately we didn't get ANY. I'm sure our turn is coming though.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for it or not. :-)

Kuks said...

Very nice, Talina. You have a very beautiful family.

Kuks said...

By the way, Aunt Kuku is me, LeeAnn. It's what my nieces and nephews call me. :)