Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visits from out of town

We have had a fun week, full of visits from Aunts & cousins. Robin and Matthew(from Nevada) were here Wed-Fri, Cindy and Brandon(from Wyoming) came Thurs-Sun, and Eric & Andrea and kids(from Moroni,UT) came Fri night and again all day Saturday (minus Andrea, who was having a day with her sisters). It can't get much better than this! We visited, laughed, drove R/C cars, shopped, ate lots of junk food(Yeah, I even ate some), stayed up late. Ranson was escorted to school Friday by Cindy, Brandon, Robin, and Matthew. Then Matthew was especially chosen to walk him to class. Kenyon and Taten were excited when Robin and Matthew were there to pick them up from school instead of me. Cindy and I went to a yard sale in the rain and she helped me pick out some cute decorations for my house, then showed me where I could hang them.

Friday was Crazy Hair Day at Ranson's school. Cindy sculpted this stunning coiffure.
















Russ and Brandon working on Brandon's airplane. They got to take it flying once before Brandon and Cindy left.






Thursday was 60's Day at school. Robin arrived just in time to gloat than it was ME, not her, whose turn it was to stay up late making costumes!









Robin and Cindy spoiled Afton with attention. She's having real withdrawals today now that her aunts are gone!











As always, Matt was a favorite with the kids. Here he is with Cade and Jaida. He and Ranson rode around and around the block on bikes. And below I put a video of Matt and Ranson on the trampoline.






















Posing for a pic in the garage(Why do we always hang out in the garage?). Such a fun weekend!




1 comment:

Andrea said...

that is a cool post Talina, thanks for letting me and Andrea come and be with the family. I am so glad I was able to see you and spend time the Robin and Cindy and their boys. It was alot of fun, can't wait to get together again.

Love ya
Eric and Andrea