Hey I am glad to see that you all have a website that is pretty cool. I will stop by once and a while and see what is new with your family. Keep going even though it seems like no is visiting the page. You will find that people are reading your page and just not leaving comments. Andrea has had to advertise by sending out email about ours. Andrea really seems to enjoy it and I hope that you get rolling and have fun with it also. It seems to start out slow with who comes to see your site but it will pick up. Andrea has taken off with ours and it seems to be a lot more exciting.
Hi, from your old friends the Butlers. Glad to see you're joining the world of blogging. Come check out our blog also. Can't wait to see more pictures,
2 comments:
Hey I am glad to see that you all have a website that is pretty cool. I will stop by once and a while and see what is new with your family. Keep going even though it seems like no is visiting the page. You will find that people are reading your page and just not leaving comments. Andrea has had to advertise by sending out email about ours. Andrea really seems to enjoy it and I hope that you get rolling and have fun with it also. It seems to start out slow with who comes to see your site but it will pick up. Andrea has taken off with ours and it seems to be a lot more exciting.
-Eric
Hi, from your old friends the Butlers. Glad to see you're joining the world of blogging. Come check out our blog also. Can't wait to see more pictures,
Jared, Christina, Abbie, and Leah
Post a Comment